WOULD IT BE DUMB TO BUY A MARK LEVINSON NO 23.5

This amp is probably 30 years old. There is one I can grab for 2500 bucks. Good buy? Too old? What do you goners think? 
jeffvegas
I am so into this vintage thing now that I have heard what this old 23.5 can do.  Just got done with a 3 hr listen and let me tell you I am now a Mark Levinson fanboy. If they built a amp to last 30 years and STILL sound good then this must be one of the greatest amps of all time.   I am looking for a Mark Levinson preamp to match this 23.5 and I have located at 360s and 37 transport for super cheap. I see a place has a no 38s preamp for 2500 bucks so I think I am going to snag it. What's next? Vintage Krell stack? 400cx amp with a KCT preamp?  KSA 80 with a KSL?  THEY DONT MAKE EM LIKE THIS ANYMORE BOYS!! Well, they do. It's just SUPER EXPENSIVE. 
The perfect ML preamp to match your 23.5 would be either the 26 or better yet, the 26S.  
Hi.  Jeffvegas
Look into a Mark Levinson no.32 Reference Preamp to match with your ML23.5 and I promise you that you will stay in heaven forever.

Thanks
Mac
The shutdown of business in Nevada with the HORRIBLE governor not providing unemployment benefits caused me to liquidate all my electronics. I quick sold the 23.5 for 2 grand.  I was in tears selling it.