Would classic klipsch work here?

I'm going to be getting a Denon AVR 1708, and of course quality cables and what not. The thing is I don't know what speakers I should get. I was thinking a lot the lines of Klispch Cornwalls or Heresys, but their a tad expensive, and I'm not sure if they're what I'm looking for. What I need is a speeker, that sounds good with louder music, like hard rock and metal (I listen primarily to bands like System of a down, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, etc.), and it needs to sound good at high and low volumes. So should I just get more money and get cornwalls, or would you recommend something else?
elmo541992

Showing 2 responses by elmo541992

Does anyone recomend me anything other than vintage klipsch? I like klipsch mainly because they're really dynamic and have a good rep. Are there any speakers similar to cornwalls or la scalas that would offer the same performance and volume for cheaper?
Also something to add, I'm 16, so these will being my bedroom, which is the size of a small dorm. Then afterwords I'll be going to collage, living in a real door, then once I graduate I'll probably live in a apartment, until I actually made enough money for something bigger, at which time I will probably have the money for newer, bigger speakers. So Which would sound the best, without overpowering a dorm sized room?