Worth buying a Solution 541?

I'm buying a Soulution 330 amplifier from a dealer. He's offering to "throw in" a significantly discounted (at dealer cost) demo Soulution 541 CD player. I was considering buying the DAC card for the 330 and using my existing transport. Of course, the dealer is saying the DAC in the 541 will be far better. It's the same DAC as in the 560 DAC. Wondering what other's thoughts are? Go for the 541? It's a lot more than I was considering spending vs. buying the DAC card and saving money. Any Soulution owners out there who can comment? Thanks.
jk2468
I own two 541's with the 560 DAC board within.  I have a 541 in each of my two residences.

I have also in home auditioned the Berk Ref, Lampi Big 7 and Trinity DAC against the 541.  The 541 remains on its perch.

Tremendous synergy with other soulution components.

I have the soulution 725/711/541 and Raidho D5.1 in one place and
the soulution 520/501's/541 with Raidho D3.1's in the other

The above advise is good.  In home it with your 330.
If you are not buying the 541 please pm me the dealer's address and I'll buy it :) Been searching desperately for one.
I have the 560 which is a great DAC and far better than the Nagra HD DAC I owned previously
wanted to add that the 330 is a wonderful amp. I've had the chance to listen to it very carefully and was uber impressed!
At the time they were not sure if they had the space for both the phono card and the DAC card.. I imagined this has been resolved!