Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Never went to a bad one of the 2,000  Classical concerts I have gone to ,    Sorry.
I'm a big BB King and the first two times I saw him, he was really great, even at this advanced age.  The final time, though, the Thrill Was Most Definitely Gone.  He played snippets of his own song, interspersed with about a dozen renditions of "You Are My Sunshine," while flirting semi-coherently and quite embarrassingly with a woman in the audience.  It was clear his band was milking him for a few more paydays before he checked out completely.

About as bad was an outdoor Chris Isaak show at local winery, which was interrupted by a lightning storm.  Venue operators completely unprepared and about 2,000 people crammed into space designed for about 200 (others went to cars, busses, etc.).  They tried to address an increasingly unruly crowd but no one new how to use the internal PA system.  Tried to use a bullhorn but instead triggered a loud police siren.  Once in the room, they wouldn't let people leave, because walking to the cars would be unsafe.  When they finally admitted that the should won't not, in fact, go on, they tried to keep people from retrieving their belongings (which we'd been instructed to leave behind in the rain) from the concert area -- that didn't last long.  In short, we saw about five songs during a frustrating 3+ hours, got soaked, and generally had a miserable night.
That's too bad, I've seen Chris 6 times and he's always been outstanding. It sounds like a bad situation.
Post removed