Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Worst was Aerosmith in 78' so wasted it was just noise, couldn't tell one song from the next.
And last year David Gray terrible mix and unintelligible gibberish like he was coked up.
Best concert, hmm, Jethro Tull Thick as a brick and in modern times U2's last tour was a stellar production of sound and light.
Oh and Bryan Ferry's reunion tour and Prince last tour
Hot Tuna at SUNY Plattsburgh in the fall of 1972. They were so LOUD that my ears started to hurt badly. I had been to loud concerts before but this was ridiculous. I needed to leave the auditorium about halfway through the set. I couldn’t hear for a week afterward and I’m sure everyone that attended the concert probably got some permanent hearing loss. 
U2 was awful, they avoided much of their material by playing cover tunes. Also saw a band member of Talk Talk fall off of huge speaker and knock himself out cold. Another band mate just walked over and unplugged his guitar that was in feedback.
As per others' posts, worst concert(s) for me were due to either a deaf/apathetic/non-existant person at the sound board or elitist bands which think they know best how the sound should be set. 
Rockadanny, Yes I agree. Some of the worst concerts I've been to were due to a bass head at the sound board which results in making vocals and the rest of the music unintelligible.