Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
And, since some have mentioned it, best - although like all of us there are many and perhaps tough to even consider listing, but a 70's gig by The Strawbs with backup the Welsh group Man.  Incredible.  If my recollection is right, Man was called back out for two encores with the second encore seeing members of the Strawbs off to the side of the stage.

The Strawb's Cousins later said that gig (Massey Hall, Toronto) was perhaps the best gig they ever played.
I saw many of the artists mentioned in this thread, and I'll bet many of the performances I saw were on the same tours where you guys saw them.  I'm in agreement with the assessments a good 80% of the time. 

Clapton, probably my favorite electric guitarist of all time, was a distinct disappointment with Blind Faith. Tasteful to the point of boredom.  James Taylor was, yes, dull. The only reason I saw JT was because the tix got me a date with a girl I was hot for. I saw Dream Syndicate at the Country Club(?) in Northridge simply because one of my punk band mates was somehow connected to them. Echhh. Hated Foghat.  Zappa and his band (not the Mothers) were tight but Frank was pompous, overbearing and one-dimensional.  I also saw Frank paired with Zubie Baby & the L.A. Phil.  Finally, I have to say that I loved the ELP concert I saw at the Santa Monica Civic.  And did I once mention that I saw the CSNY concert at the Hollywood Bowl that Joni Mitchell opened and that started Joni's and Graham's long-running romance?

In any event, this is one of my favorite internet threads...evah!  
This makes me feel much better about all the rock shows I didn't go to in the 60s!
About a year ago-Brittany Howard at the Beacon in NYC. How could you mess that up?  Well, I was in the balcony, curled in fetal position with both hands over my bleeding ears.  Soundcheck? Medic?
I saw Chick Corea (RIP) in the mid eighties when he was putting together a new band and he came to our small NorCAL  town and played at the Vets Memorial. It was like a shakedown cruise for the band.  Less than 100 people showed up. Well they were pissed at the small turnout and they proceeded to insult the people who DID show up. Kind of left a bitter taste, as he was one of my musical heroes, having seen Return to Forever several times in the 70's. I saw West, Bruce and Laing in the early 70's and they were so loud I got a nose bleed. My ears were ringing for days.