Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Worst: Aerosmith, Buffalo, NY, September 1978. The opening act, AC/DC, blew 'em off the stage, as they say. But Tyler et al. seemed wasted, indifferent. The sound was awful. Draw the Line, indeed.

Best: The Who, same venue (Buffalo Memorial Auditorium), the very night after the 11 people were killed in Cincinnati. Talk about power. Tight sound, brilliant performance after the horror of the previous night. Changed the way I thought about music. 

Close to best: As MillerCarbon noted, the Born in the USA tour of Springsteen had some great shows. In Tempe, AZ, man, was he on. For a long night, too. 

Another close: Opening show, U2's Joshua Tree Tour, same venue as Springsteen a few years earlier. Never experienced such energy, even if Bono's voice was shot from over practice. He didn't need it, as the crowd sang all the lyrics (yelled them, that is). Two nights later it was back. Still didn't need it, though. Talk about synergy.
No contest KORN!!
To this day I do not understand the hype around this band they suck live and on the radio!
Appearantly sex, drugs and rock-and-roll are not a good long term plan 😄 I am thoroughly enjoying all of the experience recounts! Btw, I ALWAYS used earplugs. Even when going to a bar to hear a band, I would ALWAYS roll up cocktail napkin to stuff in my ears, and still discern the music fully. Take care of your hearing ... so you can HEAR the snake oil ... 😃
@dekay  - You were at the University of Leeds for the Who concert in Feburary 1970? Or are you basing your statement on the famous recording?

If you're basing it on the recording, I can tell you the recent 3LP Abby Road Half-Speed Master is much better than the original.
Worse: Aerosmith - Sept., 28, 1977, Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY. Too stoned to play. Finished in 45 minutes. Left a lot of people very disappointed.....