Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
I have two. Frank Zappa at the Agora Ballroom in Columbus, OH, 1979 I think. The music was OK, but Frank played with his back to the audience for at least 80% of the show. They had the lights set up so he cast this big shadow on the wall and I guess that was supposed to make up for it, but it really didn’t work. The other was Genesis in Ohio Stadium in 1992. I blame it entirely on the sound mixer because that dufus had the bass turned up way too loud and it totally drowned out the other parts of the music. But Pink Floyd at Ohio Stadium in 1988 was fantastic. The worst one I ever had to watch was the Black Eyed Peas Super Bowl halftime show so of course that doesn't count as attended. But it was an assault on my ears.
Joe Walsh in the 70’s. So drunk he couldn’t stand left after 2 terrible songs to a chorus of boos.

+1 on George Harrison Dark horse tour.   Hoarse voice and way too much Ravi Shankar.   
Talking Heads in a nice 3000 seat theater.  Sound so bad and loud words were unintelligible.  Too bad great tight bad normally.
My worst concert was Joe Bonamassa in Omaha, NE. I had seen him many times before and he was great. This time I had the best seats, but sound was so bad, that even after putting in ear plugs, it was just all a wall of noise, and way too loud, and I like it loud. $600 in tickets down the drain. Just left early.
Without a doubt, it was a Black Sabbath show in the mid-90's with Ozzy.  It was loud, and just droned on and on.  I went to see the opening band which was the Alvin Lee Band.  Which was cool enough, but the real reason I went was Mick Taylor was in Alvin Lee's band and I was always a fan of Mick Taylor.  Two songs into Ozzy and we walked out.  All the security guards were saying they didn't blame us for leaving.