World's Best Stereo System ?...

The Steinway Lyngdorf Model B Stereo System 🤔🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1KDbBvhbO4 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z-egjDoR1Q

rick2000

To DSP or not to DSP that is the question. 

To me their DSP is tempting. They no longer make just a DSP unit or pre amp w/ DSP but rather have RoomPerfect room correction with their amps and processors.

Until there's a 'perfect' system(which may be never) there will be arguements about which is the best system and the arguments are valid.

@fertguy ....Yep, nice if you’ve got the means to get to ’there’. *S*

I don’t, nor do I begrudge the late Ken for...calling it a ’system’ kinda falls short. *L*

Being able to ’roll ones’ grille...’ ’Cloth’?! ’Screens’?

Strands of rubber wrapped in thread.....

*shrug* One wonders what became of it all.....

Rent the room out to 'select individuals', ensuring there's a plastic marble pan underneath the listening chair, water-, stain-, and generally damage-proof (but tastefully selected for the space)....

"You will be strapped into place in this chair for the duration of your listening 'event'.  Do not attempt to escape.  Moaning, screaming, or fits of laughter will terminate the 'event'.  You Will Be Humbled.  Therapists are on-call if necessary."

You will hate your 'stuff' afterwards.

I'll stay home. ;)

Fertguy, I really enjoyed that video. That’s my kind of guy.

By the way, a month or two ago, someone posted a link to a what he termed a bit facetiously to something like the "worlds greatest speakers?". The linked contained a video of the speakers playing which sounded wonderful even on my small computer speakers. I’d like to listen to these speakers at an audio store, but can’t after searching twice, find the post on them. They were floor standing, possibly German made speakers in the $20,000+ range. Does anyone remember this post and could point me to it so I could find the manufacturer and model of these speakers. They did sound exceptional enough to want to search them out even if they arent really affordable to me.. Thanks,

Mike