Wolf Audio Server/Streamer Owners

I am the owner of a Red Wolf 2and I am looking to exchange ideas with other Wolf owners. For example,I haven’t even tried the multi channel capability of my unit and would like some information from those that have.For my part,I have tried different power cables and tweaks to get even more out of my unit.I stated out with an Alpha 2 upgraded to the Alpha 3 and finally the the Red Wold 2 so I have some experience with their gear but I still feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface of it’s capabilities and I would really like to hear from others.
128x128lwin
Let  me add to the accolades.  I am a proud owner ( 2 months) of a Wolf Luna R with Flux capacitor and 4TB drive.  I use the touchscreen as I want to limit the amount of garbage in the air in my listening room.  I got the Luna R to start archiving my cd's as I was running out of space in the rack.  Once set up ( with Joe's help online), it has performed flawlessly and I could not be happier with it.  I connect via Shunyata Alpha USB to an Eleven Audio Sagra ladder Das and I have to say that the resulting sound is engaging and stunning- as good as my analog playback.  Thumbs UP for WOLF!!!!
A Wolf Alpha 3SX has been in my system for almost a year.  Originally it fed my Ayre QX5/20 DAC with excellent results.  This past April I changed to a Diablo 300 with it’s DAC module and the Wolf continues to make every session a pleasure.  I still love my analogue also…