Wobbly XLR Connectors on Pass X250.8. What to do?

I just bought a demo/used Pass X250.8 Amp. I've been using the RCA jacks but when I used the XLR Interconnects, both the amp's Neutrik connectors wobble in all directions a lot with the cable in place. The chassis connection is fine, it's the 3-pin connectors within the housing that are loose with or without the cable being locked into place. Is that detrimental? I'm wondering if I should exchange it? The amp is very heavy.
I've been having a problem with hum on the demo XP-22 Preamp too, but the vendor is going to exchange it.
88man
Pop the top off and tighten the screws on the connectors.  Maybe put a dab of loctite on there too.  This can't be that difficult and is surely a lot less painful than boxing it up to take back to the dealer for them to do.
If they are Nuetrik connectors there is a hole in the center used for locking the connector to the shell.  Take a small flat blade screwdriver and turn it to the right about 90 degrees to lock.
Thanks everyone! I’m 0 for 2 with Pass. The Demo XP-22 hums and the Demo X250.8 has wobbly XLR inputs.
I can’t go through multiple cycles of lifting 100lbs amps and countless hours of troubleshooting for premium-priced gear. I’m returning both units. Who knows what else could go wrong...