Wireless to Ethernet Adapter for DAC

I stream Tidal through a PS Audio Perfectwave DAC with the Bridge circuit. The Bridge input is an ethernet cable from a router, located in another room. Faced with the prospect of laying a permanent run of ethernet cable in a split-level house, I researched wireless-to-ethernet adapters (e.g. https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Universal-Ethernet-Adapter-WNCE2001/dp/B003KPBRRW). Internet is piped to the house via optical fiber at 500 Mbps down/50 up, and the wireless reception in the DAC room is about 300 Mbps down/40 up. Does anyone have experience using the linked wireless-to-ethernet adapter or a similar device as input for a DAC? If yes, any difference in the sound integrity vs. using ethernet directly from the router?
128x128rwroberts
FWIW I was using a portable hard disk into a lap-top and then USB out to a very fine DAC. I decided to get a NAS and the files were transferred and I then used wi-fi between the NAS and lap-top.  The SQ suffered.  I finally bit the bullet and drilled so I could set up an ethernet cable to do the job.  Works beautifully now, probably better than it was originally.  I had to use an ethernet to usb device, for the lap-top (being a very simple one) did not have an ethernet connection.  So my experience is that ethernet clearly beats wi-fi.  As usual YMMV.
I sell a WIFI to wired Ethernet adapter with hot-rodded Hynes LPS that sounds virtually identical to wired Ethernet.

In addition, I highly recommend these between the adapter and the DAC:

1) 0.5m Wireworld Platinum Ethernet cable to the isolator
2) EMO EN-70e isolator
3) 1.5-2.0m Wireworld Platinum Ethernet cable to the DAC

Steve N.
Empirical Audio

Yup, I use a Netgear WNCE 300, to get a 5ghz signal to my aged Bluesound Node (only 2.5 ghz capable). It works like a charm.
I am thinking of wiring the house, as it isn't very hard, thankfully. 
But, I can't say if it sounds better. What I can say is that it sounds pretty darn good for a wireless signal.

B