Wire type for dedicated lines.??

I am planning to add dedicated lines for my audio equipment. What type of wiring do I need. Any particular brand, wire size, stranded or non-stranded. Help!!! Should I make 3 separate dedicated lines for: 1) amp 2) pre-amp 3) digital
jel
Yes seperate runs for each component.Hubbel Hospital grade outlets.Gauge can be 10 or 14.The cable should be high quality copper teflon dialectric.each conductor should be shielded and an overall shield.Pirelli make some good wire..Dont spend Big $ for one of the Audio cable Company wire.They just use someone elses and mark it up.If you can put in a fourth line.That way if you go Monoblocks you can have each one in a seperate line.A fifth one if you want to add a turntable.
If you want the best try storm products 1800-94-storm. Part # 1180-10-37/26. Its 10 guage silver plated teflon coated wire. Its the best Ive tried. It whats used in the Powersnakes. $1.08 per foot. John
John, where may one purchase the storm products wire you mention. I live on the Canadian border in Vermont with no local dealer! Thanks. Jim
Jim, I bought my wire direct from storm. It was mailed ups. A took a few week to order. They also have a web site. www.stormproducts.com with various locations. John