Windows XP or Windows 7?

Planning to Rip Advanced Resolution (24Bit/96kHz/192kHz)
Multi-Channel to Hard Drive. Heard that Windows XP auto-
matically downsamples everything to 16Bit/44.1kHz for
copyright protection. Do I need to migrate to Windows 7?
Novice question-in case you couldn't tell.
pettyofficer
These two version is old and you will not get the benefit for good resolution because technology has changed many things or feature. I had the same issue while I am  migrating and my window has become an error but I have found a good solution on error 0x8024200b for my window error
It seems that the entire PC-based Storage concept is based on confusion, misinformation, blocking and misleading. Is there a PC or Laptop manufacturer that has also designed a device that is optimized for music storage? Before I receive the thousands of answers, is there any one who uses a linear power supply instead of a switching mode power supply that creates EMI / RFI in output on your DAC? Any recipient? It's really simple, a SMPS costs 1 / 10th of Linear Production Supply. I am also looking for outlook data file cannot be accessed solution.

Computer audio - lets stop calling it this soon as most of us will actually have real music servers instead of trying to juggle PC, operating system, crappy usb interface, burning software, tidal incorporation and a bunch of other things which are foreign to an audiophile who has not been brought up in the computer era. Unfortunately, for an audiophile to successfully navigate computer audio, you need to learn a little about networking protocols, audio and usb (I hate USB!) drivers and a few other things. Yep - when PC audio started, you need to know some advanced computer stuff to get it all going. TODAY, there are one box music servers which will even allow you to simply burn a disk and add to your library, merely by sticking the CD in a slot. I have the aurender N10, which I love and is awesome BUT if you want to ad CDs to the library, we need to know enough to download a burner software and, well, this is now a 3rd party thing that you would probably have issues with as it is another step... So, unfortunately, server based music systems have advanced considerable and FORTUNATELY I do not use my noisy computer any more and it has gotten easier, but you still need to know a little something. Well forth the benefits. You get out of things what you put into them. AS for XP vs Windows 10 - XP is 16 years old. Why would anyone want to use it? I know - my former firm used XP because our agency management software would only work on the XP bloated hog... Oh, I left out - one needs to know a little about operating systems as well.
The bit on Win 7 or XP gets simpler each month as support will soon be inexistent for XP and then it becomes entirely a DIY project. ItÂ�'ll be a while for Win 7Â�s support to pass by. For music? Both work very well. Until it, Â�s necessary then, like getting a new box IÂ�ll stick with XP.   So, unfortunately, server-based music systems have advanced considerable and FORTUNATELY, I do not use my noisy computer anymore and it has gotten easier, but you still need to know a little something. Well, forth the benefits. You get out of things what you put into them. AS for XP vs Windows 10 - XP is 16 years old.
Recommended link: Uninstall windows live mail