Win over U.P.S.

LAST AUTOMN I HAVE DONE AN EXCHANGE WITH J.M. SOUND MEPHISTO DRIVE AGAINST CEC TL1 + 1000.$ U.S. U.P.S. LOST OR STEAL MY UNIT THE WAY I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA MONEY...I GO IN COURT WITH U.P.S. IT TAKE MANY MONTH BUT I COULD TELL YOU THAT I WIN OVER U.P.S. EVEN IF I WAS NOT INSURED,SO KNOW THEY HAVE TO REFUND ME MONEY PLUS INTEREST.SO YOU PEOPLE I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO NOT USE U.P.S. BUT IF IT IS TO LATE YES YOU COULD GO IN COURT WITH THEM AND WIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007

Showing 1 response by bemopti123

Sad to say, I had also had problems with UPS. Bought an used Nakamichi Dragon through EBAY. I paid in full, what the person asked, nevertheless, it was strange to hear the pushing and shoving from that side...Nevertheless, I went through the deal to receive a broken deck. UPS to blame? The seller to blame? Who knows, luckily it was insured up to $700...And had to claw, fight all the way since September 2000 to May 2001 to get a refund. UPS is very clever, they want documentation stating the ownership or value of the items in question...as if someone would keep a receipt for equipment that might have passed through at least 3 hands or more in 15 years. UPS WILL PUT HURDLES, SO PEOPLE WOULD GIVE UP, BUT IF YOU CONTINUE CHASING THEM AND MEETING THEIR REQUIREMENT, THEY WILL HAVE NO OTHER RECOURSE BUT TO PAY.

PS: I was sure I sent a Trade in amp to Indianapolis, Indiana...but they put the tracking number sticker of a package that was sent to LLBEAN, in MAINE! and when I called them, they said that it was not wrong, that it went to MAINE that they would track it...and then, I get a call back from them saying, "It is true, you sent the box to LLBEAN in FREEPORT, MAINE..and they inquiry is finish, UPS is not responsible!" Well, I call the dealer and he tells me that he did get the amp, alright, although the box was torn open...luckily, the amp was unharmed and in working condition. UPS, what a joke of a company! They take your money and use Gorillas to handle the package. Unbelievable how mediocracy can generate such business.