Wilson WP 7 and ATC SCM150ASL

What is the deal with the ATC SCM150ASL. Is this a better more accurate speaker than the WP 7??

Who else has had a listening experience and compared these two??
dbk

Showing 1 response by maestro2be

Yes the ATC's are better speakers. I know people who owned Wilson speakers and replaced them all with ATC. I too replaced all my speakers with ATC. My local ATC dealer is also a Wilson dealer and has Watt puppy 7's and also sophias and they are using all Rogue tube gear. The ATC's are without a question superior to the Wilsons. Especially when you note that a substantial portions of the music we listen to is mastered on ATC speakers. Go to the ATC website and look at who uses them and tell me if you think these people know what they are talking about. I think they do and so do all the other people out there who admit it. Although again, sound is a matter of opinion. ATC just happens to be the opinion of many true musicians, performers and artists as well as so many respected engineers. Everyone hears things differently though so demo them, but I will tell you now if you love wilson or are partial to them then you are going to be disappointed when you hear them up against the ATC's because they are not as good. The ATC is so natural and non coloring and the mid-range is just to die for.