Wilson Watch Dog or JL

Hello, I am looking to upgrade my sub.  Currently a REL B1.  Looking for anyone with experience with the Wilson Watch Dog sub (the powered one) and how would it compare to say a JLF113 or other similar sized high power sub. (take price out of the equation) just want to know if the Wilson sounds that much better for music than one of the more "modern" subs.  I have WATT Puppy 6's powered with a McIntosh MC402 (400w per ch) and it does drive those Puppies very well.  BTW I am not looking to set SPL records. I usually listen around 70-80 db when loud  occasionally 90.
Thank you for your knowledge 
vdosc
And of course you could just get another REL B1. Twin subs are almost as good as four. Of course, this too with room eq.
Yes thank you for the information.  I aware of the obvious advantages to duel subs and I also have significant room treatments as well as EQ, crossover, time delay, via McIntosh MX150 as well and ME220 room EQ. 
But for the consideration of this question, just comparing the "sound" and "tone" of these subs in question.  My experience is there are many subs out there today that will do just fine for HT.  As you mostly need power to move air being feed from the LFE of the processor.  However to have a "musical" sub for 2 ch that will augment the L-R is a bit more tricky.  Again anyone with experience comparing the Wilson sub to JL in their system.  Thank you
We have some of the same brands. While I haven't heard the Wilson sub, I can tell you that my dual JL Audio F112's mate seemlessly and are a great match with my Sophia 2's and Mac MC501's.
I'm very happy with JL subs combined with my Wilson speakers.  I think that you are better off with a specialized sub manufacturer but integration and crossover are key to getting good sound.  Wilson recommended that I run the mains full range but this made proper sub integration very difficult so I followed JL's approach and high pass filtered the mains with a better result.
You can see my system here: 

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/5395