Wilson v Sonus Faber

Any views on Wilson Watt Puppy 6.1 vs. Sonus Faber Amati Homage? (Driven by Mark Levinson equipment) Revived audiophile waking up after 7 year sleep to update system.
jgrubin6dc1
Anybody who "tends" to prefer anything is a wuss. One of my professors in college "tended" to think this or that, and he, well, didn't play for the right team, so to speak. You obviously have no top octave sensitivity, for starters...Why should you be bothered if I have a Ferrari? David Wilson has one, and you helped him pay for it. Better resale value??? Bull$#!+.... They're just a big shiny black box, like a tiny coffin standing up, or a fat looking lamp that doesn't shed any light, especially on anything in music...
Any views on Wilson Watt Puppy 6.1 vs. Sonus Faber Amati Homage? (Driven by Mark Levinson equipment)

The Wilson 7’s were the best of the Watt/Puppy, but I would still favour the Amati’s over them, but not with tubes as they get too lazy sounding with them.

Cheers George
The older Wilson tweeter was terrible, same was true of Thiels. The only time I have heard the Wilsons sound good was on tubes, but they couldnt deliver at higher volumes so George is correct in this regard. My thoughts are that driven by Levinson (model is very important) I would prefer the Sonus Faber. 

Still chuckling over carl's response. I wish I would have had a college professor that affected me so profoundly. 
I did and boy was she a looker.
Although this is a lot of fun, I'm not sure why these threads get started. You get two sides warring and it always comes down to what YOU like best. We all see something different in an ink blot. 
A Ferrari means absolutely nothing to a dead person and all audio equipment sucks as an investment:)