Wilson Sasha 2 Pre owned?

I am now listening to 25 year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers with Audio Research tube electronics.  Great speakers but I'm considering an upgrade.  I really like the Wilson Sabrina but now have a chance to buy pre owned Wilson Sasha 2s in the low 20's. They are about two years old but cosmetically perfect, would include a 3 year warranty from Wilson. Also, there was some kind of resistor upgrade after these speakers were manufactured and the dealer would include the upgrade.  The boxes/crates are not included.  Looking for any advice on whether this seems like a good deal, whether the Sasha 2s would be a big step up from the Proacs and whether the used Sasha2s are a better choice than new Sabrinas (which would cost less).  Have to decide very soon because there are others interested in the Sasha's. Thanks. 
brownsf
I’ve auditioned carefully several times the whole WA range before buying my Alexia and I have no doubt you should skip Sasha 2 and go for the alexia with a little extra budget. You said you’d buy the Sasha 2 in the low 20’s... I bought Alexia for 28k and the price difference is marginal compared to the quality difference. Alexia is just another league (they should cost double or triple the price). They have more details, more bass control, the mid-trebles are more “natural”. Borron an extra 5k bucks and go for the Alexia. I bought them 1 year ago so I suspect 2nd hand price is even cheaper today

p.s. I’ve also compared Alexia with all the magico range, splendor, as well as several other brands. That particular speaker sounds amazing to me and really stands out (better bass control vs spendor, more natural mid-treble compared to Magico)

p.p.s. I drive them with d’agostino momentum stereo
Alfa100-you asked about the resistors.  All I know is that the dealer--who is selling the speakers on consignment--called Wilson, gave them the serial number, and they told him there had been an upgrade involving different resistors. The dealer told me that Wilson then sent him the new resistors and he installed them.  Sorry, I'm not technically very knowledgeable and beyond this I don't have any information.  
Frankly, dealers should not be posting things in these forums which are for us audiophile consumers.
Yes Dave Audiodoctor NJ....(hey, why not add your 800 sales line number to your posts too?) Your posts are always promoting the equipment you sell...now i get it.
And guess what?  I own Maxx3's.
So, call me a troll too....

jbatlanta,

You are fine to love Wilson the Maxx3 is a very nice speaker we had a trade in pair in our shop, and if you read the posts I owned Wilson Watt 3/2 and five. 

The issue isn't if Wilson doesn't make a good speaker they do, the issue I have with Wilson is their ever increasing upward spiral of pricing the Maxx 3 were priced at roughly $70k the newer Alex is it $110k do you honestly think that their costs have gone up that much from one version to the other?

The issue is cost vs value. We had the Scaena 3.2 with the newer ribbon tweeters at $120k and they were amazing easily in the same class at the $200k Alexandrias. 

What I am upset about is how well Wilson has managed to control the industry when there are better made or better sounding products out there such as the Rockport Arakis or the Scaenas 

If you care to read our posts we are recommending people who are looking at the Alexia at $58k to check out the Persona 9H at $35 for a comparable speaker that costs $23k less. 

People need to check out products not be wed to brands, you may be surprised at what you find.

Dave owner
Audio Doctor NJ