Wilson Sasha 2 or Alexia for small room 10' x 17'?

I went to audition the Wilson Sabrina at a local shop. I so wanted to love these speakers because of the reviews, price and compact size. Unfortunately, I could not (don't hate me  Sabrina owners). I did, however,  fall in love with the Sasha 2. It seemed to do everything and more that I was looking for and I am hoping this speaker will be a speaker I can live with for a very long time. After thinking about it, I wondered, is the difference between the Sabrina and Sasha 2 smaller or greater than the Sasha 2 and current Alexia? The room has  good acoustics, Mcintosh C50 pre, MC152 amp and as noted above, is very small. Would there be too much bass and overwhelm the room. I have not heard the Alexias and was wondering if any owners or listeners familiar to both can comment on the differences and similarities and give impressions as to how they might work in my small room. I currently own and like very much the  Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 but am looking for more. At this point, I am pretty sure I will go with the Sashas  but am looking for guidance from someone with experience especially since it is very hard to locate the Alexias and hear personally.  Thanks for your opinions
996cupracer
Thank you very much.
I asked the question because my room is almost exact same size as yours, and i did also listen to Sabrina / Yvette and Sasha 2
Have to say Sasha 2 are in my view a really good speaker, so far the best i have heard....so i am trying to see if i will be able to safe up enough money to get a 2.nd hand pair some years from now...as i unfortunately can't buy them new .
My only thought was that they might be too big for such a room size, but your answer made it clear for me :) Thanks.
The resonant bass on these can be a bit of a challenge but of all the Wilsons this is probably the best behaved in the bass. The mid range is very nice and good driver integration - one of the few speakers I have heard that I like. Go for it!
I’ve had Alexia 1 and Sasha 1 and Sophia 3.  I currently am rebuilding a system and have Sophia 2 as a place holder.  Wondering how Sasha 2 would compare between Sasha 1 and Alexia 1.  14x21 room w 10’ celining. Same ARC gear. 
I am also going to be buying a pair of sasha 2's in the upcoming weeks, just trying to find a good used pair in the right color.  If anyone knows of any for sale not listed online send me a pm please.

OMG I am just glad that these babies that were bashing each other back and forth (Sound Doc and the other 2 weird user names) have finally quit.  I read through all of the comments and the sheer volume what each wrote back and forth was absolutely astounding.  Some people must have alot of time on their hands to fight about nothing!