WILSON CUB 2 VS B&W 803D

CANT MAKE UP MY MIND BETWEEN WILSON CUB 2 (AGED 9 YEARS )AGAINST B&W 803 D (AGED 4 YEARS)
THY WILL PLAY WITH MUSICAL FIDELITY M6I
THEY ARE PLACED IN TWO DIFFERENT DEALERS SO I CANT HEAR BOTH OF THEM AT SAME SPOT
ANYBODY CAN HELP ?
uzi
Buy the Cubs, I have two pairs of them and I love them.....I also have a pair of Watt-Puppies and a pair of Sophia's.......I have owned quite a few b&w and they always seem life-less.....The last pair I had were the 802-3 series.......I only use tube equipment, mostly SET amps, low power.....Will
I have a pair of Cubs in my 2nd system, and I used to have the 802D's, but only for a few months. The B&W's can do a little more, but I still prefer the CUBs. I wouldn't use the MF amp with either one of those speakers, though. Not a good match.

If you want to save yourself some money, don't buy either one of those speakers. They're just not worth it. In my main system, I have a pair of Vandersteen Model 2's (current version), and they sound better than both of those speakers. The only thing with them, though, is that you have to set them up right and matched to electronics that are capable of getting the best out of them. I wouldn't use the MF with them either.
I've owned both > the Wilson Audio Cub2 was clearly a full step above the B&W in imaging, detail, vocals & mid-bass, and was overall far more realistic sounding. I had them set-up 9' apart in a large room and the imaging was amazing!
I forgot to put in my first post, if you go with the Wilson's, you need to make sure your equipment will work with them. They're very efficient and are susceptible gain related noise or hiss. It doesn't really matter how expensive or good your equipment is, if its not the right match, you can still have problems.