Wilson Audio, Talon, Rockport and B&W

It's been fun after trying out some gears and cables in my system and see how each differ from one another.
Now come to the point that I might need to do my final upgrade... the big showcase of all... the mouth as some will say...
I have all those speakers on my next upgrade list.

Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7
Talon Firebird
Rockport Merak II/ Sheritan II
B&W Signature 800

I have heard great things about those speakers and wondering if anybody have any real life experience with above speakers?
Which of the speaker provide better bottom end, detail bass, big sound stage and still very balance in all area without colored? ( I mean, at their price, they shouldn't have any weak points in any area...right?...)

any thoguhts/experiences on the speakers will be greatly appreciated.

128x128mbadscl
For the last two years I have been trying to put together a dream system to take me into my "Golden Years." All four speakers you list have an excellent reputation. Of those you list I had the opportunity to hear the B & W Signature 800 and the Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 7. I also auditioned others such as the Vandersteen 5A and the Revel Studio. I stopped looking when I heard the B & W 800. I would have to say the major distinction between the B & W s and the rest was this: the B & W s seduced me into whatever music they were playing. I really expected to most impressed by the Wilsons, but I found them too much "in my face" and the lower octaves of the bass were somewhat weak. They did have one sigificant virtue that I found appealing: they brought out a lot of detail.

I ended up buying the more economical version of the B & W s, the Nautilus 800s. After buying them, I got a rather nasty surprise. The higher frequencies were too forward and somewhat harsh. Then I remembered that the B & W 800's were demonstrated with McIntosh amplification. I was very fortunate. I was allowed to return the original amplification and ended up with McIntosh C46 preamp and a 402 power amp. The magic was back.

This experience has me wondering if I might have liked the Wilsons better if they had been demonstrated with other electronics.

If you already have settled on your amplification equipment, then you need to find the speakers that best work with what you've got. If at all possible, try and hear the speakers you're interested in with your present peripherals.

I wish I could give you more precise information, but not hearing the Rockports and the Talons, it would be dishonest to tell you any more than I already have.
I do not sell any of the speakers you mention, but I have to say the Rockport does not do it for me. The drivers used are rubber and sound that way. They are lush and beuatiful, but slow and thick sounding without pop.

A speaker I do sell which you might want to add to your list is the Von Schweikert VR7SE.
Jtinn, tired of you badmouthng another product to promote a brand you sell.......Merak-Sheritan's are OK as used them in 2004 at the CES.......I prefer my Rockport Syzygys better, but like the Antares better as well........There are some pix of the set of Rockports we used in 2004 on the audiogon show website, AP1302......
I've heard the Rockports and B & W's and I prefer the B & W's. I agree with Jtinn about the sound having a lushness but lacking something essential for my listening. By the way, I don't think it's "badmouthing" to say that something "doesn't do it for me." That's a private subjective reaction and as always subject to significant variation among a number of people.