Wilson Audio SOPHIA II"s or III"s; good or bad passion.;on CJ gear ?

The title says it all. Anyone want to give .02 about Wilson Audio Sophia II’s or III’s. Not other ones but these please and owners with real time on the clock please. Watt Puppy 5.1 and above are also welcomed info. 
jahatl513
I have the W/P 5.1s and though detailed, would not consider them bright (which I define as upper midrange glare or treble prominence/imbalance)..  However, I bought mid-range MIT speaker cables (HD-60), so they probably go a long way to reduce what others may attribute as brightness in the W/P.
I don't have this problem with my Wilson Sophia II's. In addition, I use Acoustic ZEN cables, They are bi-wire on one end and not on the other. I simply use both wires on the speaker end and the one set coming from the amp. I do not feel the Sophia's are bright. I use Conrad Johnson Pre's and CJ tube and SS amps. 

J
Updated: 
Transparent Audio Music Wave Super cables now are in use; the Sophia II's have more mid, more bass; the speaker itself has opened up in ways no other cable has done for my system. 
I have Sophia 3 with Mc452 plus D150 as a preamp and a Freya just for the tube stage .Im also using audioquest water xlr ,I believe the Sophias need even more power to really get them to sound their best .Overall Im satisfied with the sound so far.