Will power cable work well as speaker cable?

The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to find oyaide tunami nigo speaker cable in the U.S. & nobody has it. This is supposed to be the same as the tunami power cord with the exception of the ground. VH audio has the power cable. I've made a couple of these using Neotec connectors & am thoroughly impressed with it as power cable. Hearing things I've never heard before in amazing clarity. VH audio (which BTW is a great company) does have Oyaide Across 2000 they sell in bulk for speaker cable. Anyone using that? If so what are your thoughts?
boxer12
@boxer12, Chris at VH Audio is an honist stand up guy. Whay not email him with your question?
Treadman,
Yes, that is what I'm looking for. Have you ever done business with them? 
lak & bar81,
I agree that Chris is a great guy to work with. I took your advice and asked him. He said it will work as speaker cable. He isn't fond of shielded speaker cable though which is why he carries the Across 2000 instead of the Nigo. I'm going to try it. Worst case if I don't like the results, I'll make 2 more power cords out of it. Thanks for the suggestion. 
No, I have never done business with them; however, Rakuten keeps a tight rein on its vendors.