Will a 230v to 100v Converter still work in the US

I bought a Japanese turntable from the UK and it comes with a very expensive UK-JA5000HW 230v to 100v converter. Can I still use it here or does the input have to be 230v?

Thanks for any advise!

You will need a 117V - 100V step down transformer like this one

120V to 100V Converter

Best of luck

Please also note that the power line freq in Europe is 50 hz, but in the US is 60 hz, so unless it has a quartz lock speed control, you may have to change the pulley diameter.