Wild Fires, Air Purifiers and Sound Systems

The following is a question for western audiophiles.

The current wildfires have caused so much devastation. Yet we are seeing increasing numbers of summers where we are forced to stay indoors because of hazardous air quality from fires.

Lots of folks invest in cleaning up their power supplies and treating their listening rooms for the best sound possible. When we replaced our HVAC last year, we chose a system with passive filtration and active purification. That has done a remarkable job, but my listening room which goes directly outdoors still suffered from some smoke infiltration. So we need to purchase a portable additional unit, and I put in an order for one (back order, because everyone has same idea). What I didn’t consider was the frequency of the fans (not that one can find those specs easily). Since these work best when run continuously, the noise they produce is hard to avoid.

Does anyone have a brand of air purifier, which, while in operation, is least disruptive to the music?

This may seem an absurd and privileged question to ask when so much life is at stake. In one sense, it is; but like COVID-19, we westerners are all going to have to learn to live with these periodic conflagrations. We might as well have the healing power of music to help.
dramatictenor
Just this week I installed an Air Scrubber into the house-wide HVAC, as such it's no louder than the HVAC itself. I'm not sure it will completely fit your needs, as I bought it for a new puppy who turns out I'm allergic to, but worth checking out.
The nearest fires to me are in San Bernardino county. They are still not even 25% contained! Being on the coast, the air quality is just know "improving" with the index under triple digits.
I can't remember breathing/seeing it as bad as it is. 

Thanks to the idiot couple who felt the need to use fireworks in their dumb gender reveal party.
Why do parents need to stage "events" about everything in their lives these days?
I live in Arcadia and I bought a Coway Airmega 200M last week.

It has a HEPA filter and an ionizer, as well as an air quality sensor.

It is pretty quiet except when the fan is on high, and so far my asthma has not flared up.

It is rated for spaces of 360 square feet.  If your room is bigger, consider a larger model.
@tablejockey , I don’t know why folks do what they do. But I suspect we have lost the training to think of others first. The rains have begun here, and while AQI is still triple digits, its under 200 which is a milestone here. 
@jameswei , thanks for a specific recommendation. I jow have a coupke of brands I can research. Appreciate it. 
The Coway Airmega is a great recommendation, I use its larger sibling the 400s in my listening room, its my endgame purifier and love it. Another great option I use in ever other room throughout the house is the Winix 5500, its comparable to the Coway 200m but can be had for a better price, looks great and whisper quite. Hope an end is sight for you and yours out that way!