Wife approval factor?

So it seems that alot of you guys seem to have problems with your wifes or girlfriends on speaker issues and I was wondering what type of women yall date/married.

My mother has always approved of my speakers and has generally liked them. And my girlfriend also loves my speakers. When she heard my new JM Lab speakers she hugged me and gave me a kiss before she started dancing with me. Am I just lucky or what? Or are yall even serieous about the wife thing?
accorddude
Mario giberti

You are in trouble. After you are married she will not let up and will demand you sell the speakers.

Chuck
Mario: I'd be concerned that the 'hitting' she'll be doing after that ring goes on won't involve lingerie, but more likely a frying pan.

If you live in a community property state, be sure you move before you say 'I do.' ;)
Won't happen. She loves music, and I never complain (though I kid her) on her compulsive shoe and coat purchases. Our closets are brimming with shoes and coats. She buys a lot at places where the return policy is liberal, so she can change her mind and return them. Which happens all the time. Our closets are full of the coats that they won't take back!
Maybe that's why my wife is so tolerant?

I now realize that every closet in my house has ever-so-gradually filled to capacity with shoes, purses, clothes and girlie stuff! It was so subtle that it took reading your post for me to realize it!

Kidding aside, I knew my wife had enough clothing to fill an abyss before I married her. If that's what she likes, then I am all for it. I am very fortunate that she also has an affection for nice audio gear.

Good luck with your new wife & life Mario.
I guess it's better to be lucky than good! I was very lucky in my marriage, including the "audio" part of it. I only spend what we can afford, so that helps. But what really makes the difference is that she loves to listen to the music. She turns the system on and listens when I'm not home. Heck, we literally designed the house around the stereo so we can hear it well virtually anywhere we are in the house. At the end, for me, the music sells itself.