Wife approval factor?

So it seems that alot of you guys seem to have problems with your wifes or girlfriends on speaker issues and I was wondering what type of women yall date/married.

My mother has always approved of my speakers and has generally liked them. And my girlfriend also loves my speakers. When she heard my new JM Lab speakers she hugged me and gave me a kiss before she started dancing with me. Am I just lucky or what? Or are yall even serieous about the wife thing?
accorddude
my wife's been a sport about the hifi & motorcycles for 20 years & has rarley complained ,unless you count the time i threw out a brand new love seat sofa because it was blocking one of my klipschorns.

oh,she was pretty pissed too when i had to cut holes in the ceiling so my tweeter colums would fit .

mike.
my wife bought me a pair of Harmonix Golden Performance ICs for my birthday, last year. Is that a love?...I left enough hints..Of course having put a pair of diamond studs on her ears, that year, certainly helped....My wife is great and understanding, but she would never let me go a of Maggie 20.1s: NEVER! Wives, do have their limitations. peace, warren
I have the most accepting and supportive wife in the world! Not only has she always let me play at will with my toys, but she has supported me since my business failed 11 months ago.

This is amazing since she is not only beautiful but her personality lights up the room when she enters. I'm either the luckiest fat man on earth or proof that women are absolutely desperate.

For the record, we currently have Dunlavy Vs in our great room and a couple of weeks ago, she took a day off so we could visit a friend and listen to his line arrays.
My wife accepts it as long as I don't spend any money on it. She accepts my speakers (Thiel 3.6's) but would prefer something much smaller. She hates the vacum tubes on my pre-amp. I also want to get a motorcycle, I have ridden / raced for several years as a kid growing up, but she says no to that. So it sounds like most of you have it good if your wives are that accepting. Mine was fine before I married her; they change.
The key difference here is, "your girlfriend" and not wife. Once married and you settle into a house, wives decorate their house a certain way, or have intentions to, and a set of speakers in the middle of the living room isn't always what they have in mind.

That said, I am in the camp that is blessed with a great wife and gives me a lot of leeway with my stereo, a lot!