Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
Can someone help out the user who posted this?

You can delete my post, but you can not delete history

But a lot of folks are trying look at all the happenings in the Cancel Culture and folks tearing monuments down.

like ISIS raping Syria after Obama’s escalation and failed policy in the region. ISIS ran around destroying Mosques and other significant religious shrines. 
He seems to have gotten his Fox News talking points all mixed up and to have the strange view that his posts on an audio forum are somehow a valuable part of history. 
orpheus10,

It seems that the world outside your door has changed since the last time you checked. It expanded a bit. The identity is still there, to some extent, but individuals look a little more diverse than before iPhone. They are all over the place. Maybe even Antarctica.
glupson  thanks you for clearing that up about Richard Wright and "Money".  I wondered if I had traveled to another dimension. 

"He seems to have gotten his Fox News talking points all mixed up"

It's for sure he's got the Fox talking points. He's kind of like a hearse with drag pipes, he's confused.
Only 21 more post (Malone)s to go before we get to 500 without the thread being removed. Let's beat the rap!