Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
"In the world of "Rhyming Music" that imitates "Rap" we can have anything."

There is a moment when a person discovers that everything has been influenced by something. Depending of how narrow-viewed a person is, some may even say that everything is a copy of something. Rap included. Copying African rhythms, Vienesse techniques, sampling songs by others. A cocktail, not the ground zero.
lol these threads are full of old boomers who I would expect to act exactly like they are acting - sucks that being into hifi means dealing with folks like these sitting on old money and privilege and their 100K systems talking about things they have not spent an ounce of effort learning about

I can guarantee the majority of boomers here don't own $100 K systems. Mine is comprised of DIY, vintage, and some newer gear, for hardly any money, although it sounds like it worth much more. 

My one and only problem with rap, has zero to do with cultural, lyrical, or other none music related attributes. 

I only tend to listen to music that has the following attributes: very high level of musicianship, complexity, broad range of emotion conveyed, (usually) long form structure, boundary pushing. So far, none of the rap I have ever heard (and I've heard a lot, past and present) has any of those attributes, except for maybe boundary pushing. But that in itself is nothing to me without some or all of those other attributes.  

I am style agnostic, as long the music has the previous mentioned musical attributes. 

Find me rap in odd time signatures, with jazz fusion or prog level musicianship, with a broad range of emotional content conveyed in the music, and I'm all F'n ears!
Glupson, my Richard Wright vs. your Richard Wright?  Your privilege is showing!

Rap has been a worldwide phenomenon for decades.  There are Russian, Pakistani, Swedish, Cambodian, Chinese, Peruvian, Italian and Iraqi rappers.  It's everywhere pop music exists.  Part of the reason for the format's popularity is its ease of production.  Beats are cheaply available on the internet.  All the rapper then needs is a microphone, a computer and a music editing program.  If you want you can do it all on your cellphone.  Technically, it's an easy means of self expression.  And what do young people all over the world want to do?  They want to seen and heard.  Rap is a natural format for them.
I can guarantee the majority of boomers here don’t own $100 K systems. Mine is comprised of DIY, vintage, and some newer gear, for hardly any money, although it sounds like it worth much more.

My one and only problem with rap, has zero to do with cultural, lyrical, or other none music related attributes.

I only tend to listen to music that has the following attributes: very high level of musicianship, complexity, broad range of emotion conveyed, (usually) long form structure, boundary pushing. So far, none of the rap I have ever heard (and I’ve heard a lot, past and present) has any of those attributes, except for maybe boundary pushing. But that in itself is nothing to me without some or all of those other attributes.

I am style agnostic, as long the music has the previous mentioned musical attributes.

Find me rap in odd time signatures, with jazz fusion or prog level musicianship, with a broad range of emotional content conveyed in the music, and I’m all F’n ears!
I am in the same situation, with an audio system on the same level, and the same "taste" for minimally complex and large range of emotions music...

Are you my lost brother?

Regards.....

For sure rap is "protest poetry" for young rebels of all kind all around the world... Some are great lucid consciousness protesting in the name of their fellows men , some only do commerce with poor music, with all there is in  between these 2 cases.....

For sure rap is "protest poetry" for young rebels of all kind all around the world... Some are great lucid consciousness protesting in the name of their fellows men , some only do commerce with poor music, with all there is in between these 2 cases.....

And for that reason, "protest poetry", I can absolutely respect it, sympathize with the plights of those that have had no real voice for decades or longer, and I can even appreciate it on that level.

And I can even appreciate the talent and creativity it takes to come up with raps on the spot.

It is for purely musical reasons why I do not like it. Nothing more. 

I know some of the bigoted here think our dislike for rap is rooted in cultural, lyrical, attitude, racial, classist, or other such attributes unrelated to the actual music.