Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
@orpheus10 

You can delete my post, but you can not delete history

But a lot of folks are trying look at all the happenings in the Cancel Culture and folks tearing monuments down.

like ISIS raping Syria after Obama’s escalation and failed policy in the region. ISIS ran around destroying Mosques and other significant religious shrines. 
Funny thing.  Past 6 months I have seen many vehicles from NY, IL, OR....etc. in the area I live.  I'm thinking it's not so nice there anymore.   Nothing to do with rap, just an observation.   As far as rap goes, listen to whatever you want.  Many songs I enjoy I definitely don't agree with the lyrics but I do love to listen.  As far as children listening, yeah I kept my child from alot of these nasty lyrics until they matured enough to realize how bad some of it is(they know the difference between right and wrong).  Again I enjoy all types of music (everything).  I hope that doesn't make me a democrat or republican, lol.  I just like what I like.
@chicagoblue1977 Your post is so relevant and topical I thought I should at least comment. It's amazing actually, worthy of a Darwin Award quite possibly?