Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
simao,

"Interesting - and maybe a synecdoche for the divide these threads have revealed on this board."
In my case, I have never heard of "your" Richard Wright. You have probably not heard of some of the things I have mentioned. We overlap on "my" Richard Wright. Now I have learned about "your" Richard Wright. Maybe, you will learn about Articolo 31, Falco, TBF, and whatever other rap examples (non-aggressive, non-mysogynic) I have been submitting for days. Even I forgot what I put out there. Maybe, only maybe, you will accept my view of majority of rap around the world having nothing to do with U.S.A. politics of 1950s, or whenever.

Pinyin Lyrics 福克斯 (Fu Ke Si) – 深夜隨筆 (Shen Ye Sui Bi) 拼音歌詞版 | Ali Lyrics - YouTube

At the time this movie was made, I lived in the city, and swore I would live nowhere else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_New_York

I thought it was a very entertaining movie; not in the farthest reaches of my mind did I think it would ever resemble reality. Fortunately, I left the city for the "Burbs" before "another reality" took over the city.

People with limited education will give a limited explanation for the "New Reality"; especially since the people left to live the nightmare are predominately "Black".

What does that have to do with Rap?
@glupson -- You're from Austria right?
Many people in New York City, regardless of skin color, do not consider their lives a nightmare any more than people in Madison, Wisconsin. From the outside, it may seem like nightmare, but many would never want to leave.
Glupson, I'm sure it depends on the neighborhood.