Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
onhwy61,

"Glupson, do you know who Richard Wright is and his importance?"

I expect there has been, and still is, many Richard Wrights.

I just chose to comment on the first one who came to my mind and who, coincidentally, happens to have some association with music which is what, in theory, is discussed on an audio website. I do admit that I did not think it was the one simao had on his mind, but steering away from heavy topics unrelated to audio/music should not hurt. In truth, I had no idea who "that" Richard Wright was, but I did suspect it was not "my" Richard Wright. That happens when people write and assume everyone must align with them. Wrong Richard Wright comes along.
It says that misogyny in rap is increasing, loosely what millercarbon suggested and what rap-defenders deny. If that is correct (for a moment, forget about the methodology used in the study), millercarbon may be owed an apology by rap supporters. And, for once, some research would support his views.
Apologist nonsense. MC repeatedly argued that ALL rap is profane and misogynist, etc., claiming that he could find no exceptions, and challenging others to do so. Then, when examples were produced, he left the discussion, rather than having the courage to admit that he had been wrong.

There is no "research" supporting his views.
simao,

I was pondering similar things, too, but let it slide as historically simpler.
noromance  Surely, you are not claiming that the song Strange Fruit is something sinister, rather than about Plaitains hanging from trees.  Not only is music a way to disguise dissenting political thought, nursery rhymes we3re, too.  Littel Miss Muffet sitting on her tuffet is an example.  The spider who sat down beside this queen was none other than Mary Queen of Scots, who was frightened by the rebellious reformer and Presbyterian Church founder John Knox (The Spider)
mapman,

"Goodbye glupson....got things to do..."

Give my regards to millercarbon.