Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
@onhwy61 bias, bigotry and racism isn't unique to America but it is unfortunate. 

@glupson I was probably too subtle, I opt out of you needing to protect me. 
mapman,

What the heck is going on? We all make mistakes.

You post a link to some study. You link it, not anyone else. Then you describe what is written there and add the conclusion (apologies etc.) that is 180 degrees from what logic would tell you. Then I notice and correct it and you dismiss the study you linked to as, virtually, garbage. On top of that, you get mad at me for pointing out you might have made an error. You made it, not me. Be mad at yourself, if you want to be mad at anyone, although I did not think it was much of a mistake. It was so obvious that I took it as lapsus calami rather than anything else. Nobody could have misunderstood what you wrote. Not even you.

The thing about millercarbon is that the study you chose as your "proof" supports his views. Maybe it is not me who should be getting a room.

Goodbye glupson....got things to do...
Had to look up "lapsus calami", and after doing so wondered if a more accurate term would be "lapsus digiti"?
onhwy61,

"Glupson, do you know who Richard Wright is and his importance?"

I expect there has been, and still is, many Richard Wrights.

I just chose to comment on the first one who came to my mind and who, coincidentally, happens to have some association with music which is what, in theory, is discussed on an audio website. I do admit that I did not think it was the one simao had on his mind, but steering away from heavy topics unrelated to audio/music should not hurt. In truth, I had no idea who "that" Richard Wright was, but I did suspect it was not "my" Richard Wright. That happens when people write and assume everyone must align with them. Wrong Richard Wright comes along.