Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
"...the sheltered, naive, bigoted, old white men..."

Hey, speak for yourself.

"This is just a site for entertainment...nothing else."

What were you expecting? A diploma?

"If you care about having meaningful discussions there are plenty of other options online."
You got that one right...

Audio University | Learn audio production online. (audiouniversityonline.com)

"Anyone that is smart will do the same."
Some of the dummies would prefer not to be guilty by association.

Hopefully the Admin will allow another 97 responses to get us to an even 500 RRAP! (Responses Removed About Rap)
In between the occasional capitalist transaction that keeps the economy thriving, I enjoy popping in to see who has posted what and why. Interesting to say the least. Why does everyone get so worked up? On either side? On any side? 

Its not like someone asked where to find fair and unbiased news? Its not like there is a debate on "The Bible" and whether it is the absolute "Word" (it isnt) or merely some musings from a time long ago written in a very small, Rhode Island sized section of the world(which it was). LOL.
Interesting bit of research on misogyny in music. According to this, rap ain’t alone folks and it has actually decreased overall during the last 50 years or so especially with male recording artists, though it indicates rap is one genre where it has increased. Give it time I suppose.

Quantifying 50 Years of Misogyny in Music - Risk Management and Decision Processes Center (upenn.edu)

I think some non-rap folks may owe the rap defenders an apology. Music overall was much much worse 50 years ago in regards to misogyny than it is today. Surprise, surprise!  The rappers certainly did NOT invent misogyny in music.

"...it has actually decreased overall during the last 50 years or so especially with male recording artists, though it indicates rap is one genre where it has increased."

"I think some non-rap folks may owe the rap defenders an apology."

According to the first sentence, wouldn't it be just the opposite? (I have not checked the link)