Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau

Rap is the expression of the "subculture" that was created by the racist policies of the USA.

When both Democrat and Republican politicians belonged to the KKK, there can be no denying that this is a racist country.

You can delete my post, but you can not delete history.
"The constant suggestions of non rap artists as rap artists are called micro aggressions."

That is why I always bring up artists who follow, maybe even predate, art form of rap in what people here seem to consider rap. You know, rhythm, lyrics, rhymes, social commentary.

I do agree that constant ignorance of such suggestions is not healthy. Aggression, or not.
Rap is created by those who’re on the bottom rung, for those who are on the bottom rung; it is created by the "Ghetto" for the "Ghetto".
He did not know it. Nor did hundreds of millions who caught on. Hey, it even includes Gang.

Rapper living ’Gangnam style’ goes viral (cnn.com)

You can delete my post, but you cannot delete history.
Rap is the expression of the "subculture" that was created by the racist policies of the USA.

All music is an expression of some subculture.   Rap including. 

Assertions that it is not even music actually provides additional evidence to support the assertion quoted above.  Just saying.
Ditto for Jazz and Blues.