Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
@noromance 

Good rap is art! My best pal was a street poet back in the day and his on the fly lyric ability had us enthralled. No form of expression should be castigated or suppressed. Musically, synthetic bass can be more fun than a tired old vivace cacophony.
I agree it is art. But is it the art of music or the art of rhyme & rhetoric  expressed w/ music in the background? The description is not meant to be derogatory but I can't think of a  better one. Interesting that you note that he was a "street poet" which is what many call themselves. 
What exactly is rap? It's spread into so many genres now like 'music' of the past. Surely the  question is that is all rap music? If not where are the boundaries and what's the best audio set-up/ format to listen to it through
simao,

I am old school just like you. I copy the text and paste it in that rectangle at the bottom of the page. Then I highlight it (as if I am going to copy it again) and click on the first thing on the left above the rectangle (parenthesis). That makes it change color and get that grey line next to it, visually differencing it from the text I write. I, most of the time, add parentheses (manually) to emphasize it is a quotation. Unless the quotation already has a quotation like in my post above.

There may be more automated way to do all of this, but I have not bothered to find it. I am worried about frustration (hint) from that process.

I have no idea about @. I never knew why people even put it there or that there is some secret way to use it. Maybe some artificial intelligence concluded that millercarbon and I are the same. Which means that programmer should work harder.

I simply noticed a number of "bigoted"s where I personally would not have put them so I counted words. It had nothing to do with meaning, but more with style. To my eyes, the text did not flow well because of one "bigoted" too many.

I have seen a lots of children over the years and, as much as change may sometimes precipitate tantrums, I am afraid that explanation is a little deeper than that. I would not be surprised if change is mentioned in literature, but I doubt it is emphasized as a cause. Just my view, I do not claim any deeper knowledge than that.
@artemus_5  Ironically, he called himself a rapper. Street poet is my effort at a neutral term.
Music? Art of the Muses? I like your term " rhyme & rhetoric" but let's make it: "rhythm, rhyme & rhetoric."