Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
145 words, 4 "bigoted".

"...much like one would ignore the tantrums of a small child who can't deal with change."

Is that the theory behind tantrums?
Post removed 
@glupson -- first off, you have to enlighten me on how to quote a post. Like, I've hovered over everything on a post and nothing pops up. I've resorted to old school copy/paste procedure. How droll.

Second - why doesn't your name pop up when I hit the "@" key? Neither does MC's. Hmmm....

Third -- yes, 4 "bigoted". I could have used "biased", but that's too light in those cases. And the comments weren't technically racist as no power was being used to enforce anything. So "bigoted" seemed the right word for the context.

Four - if you have children, then yes - it's not a theory but as established fact that little kids can't deal with change and at times tend to freak out when confronted by it. Ever try to take a small child away from a play area before they're ready? Or unexpectedly introduce a new meal?
@ hilde45

You’ve hit another one out of the park. Thanks for the link

BTW please tell me if you get a notice  of this post  from Agon. Thanks
Instead of Blues, Rock, and Jazz, we would all be listening to such drivel as , ...'I'm a little tea pot"...

Instead, we acquired My Bucket's Got a Hole in It. No mention of tea pot status, though.