Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
I am disapppinted that this conversation has brought out the racist comments.  Maybe the moderators saw that comning,.  Worse, they might Possibly, they even read such comments in the deleted thread , then decided to delete the thread. and maybe they actually read such ninsenseWhy is the entire thread not being deleted.  As to whether I like certain types of music, and whether you guys do,  Where would our music be without the influence of black culture?  Instead of Blues, Rock, and Jazz, we would all be listening to such drivel as , "Yes, I have no bananas",  'I'm a little tea pot", and "A Tisket A Tasket"...  Whoops, Ella co-wrote that!  I do not say that rap cannot be music.  I simply avow that I personally prefer music made by people who master their musical instruments, rather than create droning sounds from computer programs that generate tones and tone clusters from non-musicians. This includes much of today's pop drivel, not just rap and certainly not just "black musical genres".  I have a rap album I listen to regularly.  It is also heavy metal, but I cannot mention it.  When I did, the post was deleted.  Here is a hint:  The lead singer's name is a drink, and he is a TV cop and car warranty ad personality.  I like the "Body" of his work and "Count" on him to stay in the forefront of civil rights.
ghasley847  Right on, brother!  Anyone who reads 'Brother" as black should be ashamed.  I am not, and I bet ghasley isn't. 
@ghasley 

Very much agree with both of your lists.

The thing that scares the crap out of me the most:
DEEPFAKES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76bK2t2r8g

Regards,
barts
MODERATOR;  Please delete this thread.  It has devolved into a racist and FAUX 'newsish" ignorant redneck rant.  I suppose you saw that coming before.  If it is not deleted, can we assume that taking only the other side is poitically incorrect for the site?
@elangley01 then leave.

Saying that rap isn’t music is straight up racist. Lots of ignorance in this thread and in this site in general.