Why were 291 responses removed about Rap?

I do not care for rap.  It is not music.  I abhor unbridled censorship.  Why were 291 posts systematically removed,  then the post deleted by moderators?   I did have a serious reply, followed by two tamer ones. This is not about me.
834b4bb8 23fc 4a94 866a 7aa27ddd2853danvignau
Saying that rap isn’t music is straight up racist. Lots of ignorance in this thread and in this site in general.
Hi audioguy85.  I doubt your post will stay up long.
It would be entirely incorrect to suggest rap glorifies knife and gun based violence by black people and helps explain why so many of them are in prison.
BMM          black music matters

Just watched classic albums on telly- Club Classics Vol ! by Soul II Soul with Jazzie B and co; always liked their music. Lyrics/ rapping are not vindictive either but that was 1989- I suppose it's like skinheads were originally peace loving and then everything got nastier in a bad way although The Sex Pistols have left a legacy.

Saw them (Soul II Soul) and De La Soul as well I think live at Love Supreme Festival a few years back- still great but my god were they loud- had no ear plugs so left early before tinitus kicking in but could still here the beats from the train station.

Keep trying to like 'modern' rap (ie usually a guy ranting over a computer beat) but it really just doesn't do it for me, guess I'm just a dinosaur. Judging by MTV cribs I'm missing something

Tend to listen to 20's and 30's music more than anything now as it seems so much more happy and simple after a life of jazz, soul, rave, metal, some country, big band, 'pop', saxophone quartet, bebop etc etc

PS What happened to all the break dancing, beat box etc.?
Stoks - your comments made at 10:36 are brilliant.  
I’m surprised that 291 posts were removed. This forum is easily the most weakly moderated of the many I frequent.

Can anyone name a serious discussion forum on the internet organized around any non-political hobby where any time the easily triggered Fox News snowflake brigade can work in a way to call someone a communist or a fascist or to otherwise flex their conservative bond fides that it’s permitted to stand?

I’d add the same for liberal views on this site, but other than seeing people be sympathetic to issues of race, I haven’t seen explicit political arguments from the liberal side. People have pointed out the ways in which some of the orange people are sadly benighted as regards music, but its the orange side hurling all the insults.

Alas, Audiogon has a pretty thin user agreement so basically anything goes. Soon, this place will be like 4chan with the occasional discussion of turntables.