Why so many used focals?

I look on the forums to read and learn about owners reactions about focals and compared to many brands there's little action which would make me think it's a small company... til I search on AG for used focal speakers and pages of used speakers come up! Are they the type of speakers that offer a clear upgrade path OR are they short term speakers that wow the listener early and fatigue in the long term?

I couldn't be in the same room with focal's from the 90's, but the recent speakers have been very pleasing to the ear in auditions. Experienced reply's would be appreciated and please no hating on the brand. Tks
128x128steve59
Thanks helomech, the seller said his inbox exploded when he listed them and I was the first to offer pick up with cash in hand, after last nights listening session I believe him. I still want to hear the dyn C60 and Kanta 3 down here but i'm not in such a hurry now. Thanks for everyone's contributions.
Post removed 
Focal gets sold sometimes because owners can't find a good system match (amp, dac) - they can sound ok, or amazing, depending on the rest of the system.

Also, focals have open but not bright (fatiguing) sound. 
Are there some speaker cable brands and models that are proven to work well with Focals, specially ones with Be tweeter?  
With manufacturer warranty, you can buy Focal speakers at 20% - 30% discount. Without warranty, you can buy them at 40% discount. For good like new speakers, they're sold at 50% of the retail price. I have a pair of Electra 1038 Be, CC1008 center speaker, 3 SR 1000 Be, and 4 IC1002 ceiling speakers. In my office, the little Naim Unitilite is powering a pair of 1008 Be bookshelf and the Dome Pack 2.1. When I don't want to disturb my wife, I wear the Clear Pro or sometimes the new Elegia. There are many great speakers out there as you have listed them, I like Focal better than the B&W.
I was fortune enough to get a pair of Sopra No2's just after they were available in the U.S., over three years ago, and in my setup (to me) they sound fantastic!

In my search for speakers I auditioned the Sopra's driven by some modestly powerful amps, one's that didn't sound "smooth" and didn't like what I heard.

In my search I also auditioned the Sopra's in a small room and didn't like what I heard.

But in my 24x26' room, and a 450 wpc McIntosh amp behind them, they sound awesome!  The bass that they have is very good, but I decided to add a pair of very capable sub woofers.

As for why so many Focal's seem to be for sale, I think you'll find that to be true of a number of brands that sell well.  With this hobby, I find a lot of us audiophiles try new equipment and move on to try something different.