Why So Many Raidho Speaker For Sale?

If Raidho speakers are so great, why are there so many pairs for sale here?  These are not inexpensive speakers by any means and it seems at least every other day there is a pair for sale with some people having them only a few weeks to a few months, and they are really taking a bath on them.  What gives?  Are they not as great as they are made to be?  Is Jonathan Valin a shill for the company?

I heard the 4.1 diamond at Blink High End north of Boston and was very unimpressed.  I have heard many other highly regarded speakers for much less money sounding wonderful.  So, what gives?

128x128stereo5

ctsooner............................

How are the new Vandersteen Speakers working out?

Super nice system altanpsx. Ptss only posts negative assaults. Best to ignore.

Dave
Thanks for the positive comments. Sometimes I really cannot understand how this kind of positive hobby become a negative thing like this.

Also I only post my system thread to clarify that I am not the user who had been referred.

Sorry to take your time like this..

Stereo5.  The Vandersteen Quatro's are on order still.  I head out for Nepal until the 10th of Feb, so I told them to take their time.  I will have them painted in Audi Havana Black (the darkest brown metallic you can find).  I can't wait, but have to, lol.  Sending my Ayre AX5/20 integrated back to Ayre to have them install the crossover so it's internal.  Will sound better great this way and less cabling to deal with.  I've heard this speaker so many times in so many places with so many different pieces of gear, that I already know it's going to tie in with my room perfectly.  I've needed to have a speaker that has built in bass and full EQ.  That's what I love about them.  

Thread officially hijacked, lol.

ctsooner.................

Let us know when you get them and your observations. I want to upgrade from my GE Triton Ones to the Triton Reference. I just found out they aren’t shipping until May :(