We are talking power cords here:
1) “increase in dynamic range”: I’m guessing you mean a lower noise floor, mains leakage causing harmonics of 60Hz (or 50Hz) can/does happen and can usually be fixed with a linear power supply. However, it is rare for the actual cable to be an issue and not internal components.
2) “greater ability to hear finite detail”: Same as 1.
3) “Smoother...top end”: If you were having harmonics, then yes: But as stated in 1, it’s usually not a result of using a cheap power cord but more so the internals.
4) “more extended top end”: Literally impossible, this is not a factor of power cables nor power supply.
5) “deeper, fuller and greater extension of bottom end”: See 4.
6) “easiness and flow of the music; instruments and vocals became clearer; musicianship easier to follow; soundspace is more holographic ( wider, deeper and higher ); everything is more coherent.”: See 4.
Thats the same as saying increasing the horsepower in your car make the leather interior more cushiony, they have no correlation.
You are talking about having electrical changes, which could easily be verified by comparing the output of such devices before/after changing the power cords, rather than giving subjective impressions.