Why no Virtual System pics??

I’m surprised that not more people have pictures off their set-ups... there are very few contributors, some regular contributors, some long time members, with zero pictures of their systems..
Why do you think that is?  Are they worried that someone is going to steal their stereo because they see pictures of it?  Or are people ashamed of their systems?  
I don’t get it.  It’s much easier to understand where someone is coming from when you see their setup!

post some pictures people!!!  Sheesh

It’s like showing up to the basket ball court with no ball.  Going to the ski slopes, sittin in the lodge, talking about how awesome the powder is with no ski’s.  
128x128b_limo
Jaytor I feel nauseous along with you sometimes.I gave most of my vinyl away and switched to digital years ago.
Many of us with modest systems enjoy sharing pictures of our rooms and components, illustrating and describing our journeys to audio nirvana on small budgets.
The Concorde had a perfect flight record until the last flight which caught fire after take-off. Now the Russian built Concordski (with stolen plans) was a different story! 🛩
@mitch4t , yhanks for the trip down memory lane!  I remember seeing photos of your room years ago and thinking “wow, that is one cool listening space”... and still do.

@uberwaltz, you win!  Even without the “best” room, to share your passion with your young daughter like you have, and for her to embrace it like she has, for you to more than likely have passed a love for audio on to her and for her to take it and run with it, you Sir win!  🎖🥇🏆
@tomic601 , ok buddy, now you’re just showing off. Those Treo’s In your condo are simply gorgeous!
I’d like to add too that no one should be ashamed of their system here and no one with any class would ever put someone else’s system down; I’m not saying that I haven’t seen it happen, I’m just saying that no one with any class would do so.

As for getting a middle finger in the 911, I would actually consider that as an offer 😂. Who really cares what anyone thinks, your driving a 911 👍