Why my system has detail but no body & warm vocal?

My system:
B&W 602S3
Rotel RA-972 int amp
Rotel RCD-975
Kimber 4Tc speaker cord
Kimber hero interconnect

When I listen to Barbra Streisand or Lionel Richie's song, it has detail but no body. The vocal is thin and laid back.

What is my weak point? I am thinking about try Audio analogue Puccini or Arcam A75 amp, and try Arcam CD72 CD player. Is it a right direction to go?
yxlei
Your room is the most important component in your system next to your speakers and will have the most profound effect. Moving the speakers where you can at first. Even an inch or two or angling them in more or less. Like the person above said a room with alot of hard surfaces usually has a negative effect. Do these things first as they are free until you get into room treatment which I've found to be of the best bang for the buck in audio. Good Luck
How about a Rega Planet 2000 CD player? It's relative warm and analog sounding compared to the Rotel. You can usually find one here for around $600 range.

Or make a move from solid state amp to tube. I've just done it a few months ago and never looked back. You should check them out at your local shops and see if you like the tube sound. It shoud fit perfectly to your musical taste.
I seriously auditioned a rotel(1o60) system before buying my current kit. I listened alternately with the b&w 602 s3's and then dynaudio 42's. There was a very disernable difference in the way these two speakers were making music. the b&w's had mesmerizing detail to them. the dyna's seem to present a warmer and more you are there, real mid range. I think that rotel does sound like very solid state but excels at an upfront real presentation with plenty of warmth in the mids. try tubes or different speakers.
You may be shocked at how bright the Rotel sounds. I would start with amplification changes for the largest overall change by far. Ouch, Rotel is sharp.
I own the Rotel 972 and woudn't call it lacking in body. Reviews back this up.. it's weakness lies in it's very warm bass. But that B&W tweeter is way too bright.