Why lots of B&W Nautilus for sale used?

I see a lot of B&W Nautilus speakers for sale, mostly 804s and 805s and some 803s. Considering the Matrix was around for 10 years, you would think there would be lots of them for sale from upgrading, but no. So is the Nautilus really better than the older Matrix overall despite what we hear??
sugarbrie
Sound_decisions has your business of selling the Gryphon and Aerial been slow lately forcing you so aggressive advocating for them. Or is it because your neighbor B&W and Krell dealers outsell the lines you carry making you angry. I am happy for you that you found your promise land through your beloved Gryphon gears. It is just that they are not my cup of tea. I still want to wish you good luck for your business.
I have NEVER lost asell to either ,how on earth could i posibly be angry.Every time someone comes over and gets blown away i also fell their joy.It's just that their are some brands that will NEVER get to this level.I am sorry if you are angry that you bought some and didn't know better.You see i too am a consumer that can not aford to make mistakes on my perchases.No one in their right mined would pick any of the brands you chose for BEST SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD.Your brands are just beneth me,and i am sorry if that does not sit well with you.Yes Johnny their are people out their with better gear then you.Wavestream is the best tube gear and the best speakers out their today are the Martin Logan Statements.Two products that i do not carry!!I guess that shoots the hell out of your thoughts of JUST ANOTHER DEALER WHO LIKES ONLY WHAT HE CARRIES...no?I believe it is you that is angry;get burned by a dealer or two,it wouldn't surprise me.That is why i started in this biz,i saw too many people getting burned.I give a minimum of a 1 year all your money back program if your not happy,any other store you know of that stands behind what they sell like that..Not!Ask ANYBODY in the industry who has heard Gryphon and Krell side be side (other then those two).I personaly do not think you will find one person out their that would come out and say Krell is better(when i say the industry i mean manufactures not dealers).Try asking the ones that do not make electronics at all,speakers,wires ect.In fact try B&W and NBS.That's all i am going to say on this matter
Sound_decisions when you have a pair of Krell FBP 350M for sale don't forget to e-mail me. Thanks in advance.
Sound_decisions just thought that I could do something to help out your business. So you don't have to work so hard to convince people to buy your Gryphon. If no Krell, then Mark Levinson, Pass or Roland will do because some of my friends are interested in them. But no Gryphon please. E-mail me.