Why Is Krell the a bad work???

I am new in this cyber town. Please explain why Krell is such a hated word? Most every review of there products are very positive. In fact I have a 200 FPB and love it.
vegasears
This has been covered in depth within the last month both here and at the Audio Asylum. It would be better for you to do a search in both of the archives and see what you come up with rather than dredge up more mud on an old subject. Sean >
Because Krell is mediocre, spectacularly overpriced equipment. The brand has achieved its profile solely through the self promoting bully who runs the company and bribes his band of kool aid drinking, condescending dealers. Save your money.
No_money: you're right. even tho i've not heard your system, to me it sounds like crap.
Rosey, You most likely haven't heard Krell either. Good thing I don't have your taste. Do you often critic other systems without hearing them, or do you just buy them?
No_money: the word you were searching for is "critique." no, you're wrong this time. i have heard lotsa krell. sounds like crap to me.