Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
@mrdecibel   Very well said, sir.  I think you, in these last few posts really captured the kosst syndrome.🤔
As the original writer of this particular forum, I think it is time to find new subjects to debate.  If you go back and read my original post I was asking for input on fuses to try.  I ended up putting in a Padis Fuse and the Synergistic Blue fuse.  I did hear an upgrade from the $2 fuse I had in my amp.   I then played around with different vintage power tubes on my Raven Amp.  Certain tubes were better than other and I settled on KT 88 Golden Lion.  I now have ordered a matched said of quad KT150's which I am going to try as soon as they arrive.  I took it a step further and purchased a EMM Lab DAC 2X V2 which was suppose to take my sound to another level.  We are talking about a $150 fuse versus a $15K DAC.  Did I hear a major difference between adding the DAC to my Lumin A-1.  No, and that sucks.  Yes, I am chasing the ultimate 2 channel sound system.  

So to all the people who are arguing whether a fuse helps or not, be it  quantifiable or not, if you think it does great.  For $50 to $200 with a money back guarantee, you should try it out.  What have you got to lose.  In my case I probably wasted a major chunk of money buying the DAC which in my mind did not take my sound to a new level.  

Is it snake oil?  Beauty is in the ears of the beholder.  To some Yes....to others no.  Go in peace and happy holidays to all music lovers!
There are actually some completely legitimate reasons that could explain why you didn’t have luck with the new DAC. So I wouldn’t give up quite yet. It’s a lot like aftermarket fuses, or cables or anything, there are reasons why someone might not get the results he was looking for. Hey, look on the bright side. At least the new super duper DAC didn’t make the sound worse. 😛
@willgolf, although you were the OP on this thread, you did open a can of worms. I noticed it has been over 2 months since you contributed to your own thread. However, I am with you, and I am, at this point, out. I know, what I know, because I try, I listen, and I evaluate, for a change, whether positive, negative or none. Thank you all, MrD. 
Post removed