Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
Nonoise I encountered pretty much every major brand of the day in the late 70s working at tech hifi Lafayette Radio and later Radio Shack.   Mcintosh would be one exception.  It can happen.  Believe me!  YMMV.   
Mapman, I believe you but without offending anyone, I feel it has to do with the nature and quality of products made in those times. Fuses were fuses and fuse holders were fuse holders. Not much variance required in something that, at the time, was considered not that important but in the end, was, as evidenced by your tweaking the fuses in their holders. 😀

All the best,
Nonoise
Why don't amplifier companies use high end fuses?
The next question would be: Why don't amplifier companies use high end power cords or vibration control devises?
Surely many of us have heard the differences in power cords or vibration control devises including amplifier companies that use them in their sound rooms and will recommend them to customers when pressed. 
I don't know whether high end fuses make a difference but I intend to experiment to find out. There may be no known scientific reason or  existing measurement that is capable of quantifying any difference. I'll trust my ears over anything.

I think most of the high end amp makers are in the pocket of Littelfuse lobbyists who are trying to take over the world. Hell, I’m relatively sophisticated (!) and even tested some "special" fuses…stayed with my Littelfuses as, clearly, I’ve become a victim of the "spend 2 bucks on a reliable fuse that works like it’s supposed to" hype. I could say I’ve spent a pile on Littelfuses (if I replaced all the fuses in the hifi rig it would cost over 20 bucks…maybe) but I haven’t because they just keep working…part of the scam man…I’m TRAPPED.