"Whose" Beethoven do you like?

Between, Klemperer's Beethoven, Karajan's, Toscanini's, Bruno Walter's and Furtwanglers Beethoven, who would be your favorite? I have a Toscanini CD recorded in mono, and i am looking for suggestions on complete set of Beethoven simphonies, that are superbly recorded too! Thanks!
eldragon
The two best on lp for sound and performance are the Karajan 62 on DG and the Solti 75 on London/Decca. Both have a few clunkers but all complete sets do. Individually and in stereo I suggest Walter's #3 on Classic, Monteux's(sp?)#4 on Classic, C. Klieber's #5 on DG, Walter's #6 on Columbia,and Cantelli's #7 on EMI. Solti's #8&9 in the London set are my favorites. Bear in mind this is for sound and performance and on Lp. As much as like Szell his sound on Lp is poor, maybe the CD'd are not as shrill.
I'll throw in my vote for the 62 Karajan on vinyl as a complete set, Walter's 3 and 6 (which I think is available on SACD) and the Klieber 5 and 7 noted above. I'm also a fan of the Cantelli #7, and it's one of the Testament reissues on vinyl which is VERY well done.
I think you have left out the best- Erich Kleiber"s Fifth with the Concertbegeow which Linn reissued on LP awhile back is phenomenal, Furtwangler's Third on Urania LP remains unsurpassed and Solti's Fifth on Decca LP is spectacular.
Forget the usual suspects. I've heard them all. My favorite Beethoven Symphonies are the City of Birmingham Orchestra, conducted by Walter Weller. Released on Chandos label. CD set also includes a performance of the partially finished 10th symphony. I have heard better individual symphony performances of course, but overall this is an excellent set of performances from a musical performance standpoint. Never tire of listening to this set. Does not blow you away like some, but I find those "blow you away" performances do not stay with me. (I am exhausted after listening to them.)
To supplement your complete CD set purchases, besides DG/Kleiber 5&7, do not hesitate to get Sony/Walter 4&6 mid price with SBM remastering, 6th is a legendary performance and recording is excellent as are many of the SBM remasters. Also the remastered EMI/Klemperer stereo 3rd from 1961 should be in any collection, even though many may not embrace Klemperer's style, this is legendary performance, Sam